ACI Marina Skradin
The ACI Marina Skradin is located by the outflow of River Krka, just a few km from the beautiful national park Krka waterfalls. Address of the ACI marina is Zagrađe 15,22222, Skradin, GPS: 43.816747, 15.921732. The nearest larger town is Sibenik which is about 20 km from the Marina – (Sailing distance about half).
When arriving with plane you have option to fly to the following airport:
- Split airport: Is located about 63 km south of the marina, travel time is about 1 hour, most of the route goes via highway. Transfer prices from Split airport to marina Skradin you can find here.
- Zadar airport: is the second closest airport which is located about 70 km from marina Skradin also from this airport the travel time is about 1 hour. Transfer offers from Zadar airport to Marina Skradin you can find here.
- Rijeka airport: this airport is located about 267 km from marina Skradin.
- Dubrovnik airport: is approximately 300 km driving distance from marina Skradin.
- Zagreb airport: Croatia’s main international airport is located 330 km from marina Skradin.
- Pula airport: is located about 440 km from Marina Skradin.
You can use the search form here, to see transfer prices to marina Skradin from any location in Croatia.
Travelling to Marina Skradin with train or bus:
Travelling to marina Skradin by train is a bit complicated and by no means a fast way of getting there, the nearest larger train station is in Sibenik which is about 20 km from Skradin, Sibenik can be reach by train from Zagreb, which is a more than 7 hour long train trip.
Reaching Skradin by Bus is a bit easier, during summer season there are a few daily departures from Split and Zadar towards Skradin as well as a handful of departures from Sibenik. From the bus stop in Skradin there is about 500 metres to the entrance of the marina.