ACI Marina jezera
How to travel to ACI Marina Jezara on Island Murter?
The ACI Jezera marina is located on Island murter at the following address, Obala Sv. Ivana 47, GPS: 43.783906, 15.642922. The nearest “larger” towns are Sibenik which is 30 km south of Jezera and Zadar which is 60-65 km to the north
When arriving with plane you have option to fly to the following airport:
- Zadar airport: which is located 63 km from the marina following the coastal road and 80 km following the highway, transfer offers from Zadar airport to marina Jezera you can find here.
- Split airport: is the second closest airport which is located about 92 km from Marina Jezera, transfer offers from Split airport to Marina Dalmacija you can find here.
- Rijeka airport: this airport is located about 275 km from Marina Jezera.
- Pula airport: is approximately 330 km driving distance from Marina Jezera.
- Zagreb airport: Croatia’s main international airport is located 340 km from Marina Jezera.
- Dubrovnik airport: is located about 440 km from Marina Jezera.
You can use the search form here to see price for transfer for various types of vehicles from any of the mentioned airport to the ACI jezera marina on Island Murter..
Travelling to Marina Jezera with train or bus:
Getting to Marina Jezera by train is not what you would call hassle free travelling, the nearest train station is Sibenik, to where you can travel with train from Zagreb, but trains are not fast nor frequent so is not a recommend way of travelling to Jezera.
From inside Croatia, you have a few bus connection between Jezera and towns like Vodice, Sibenik, Zadar and Zagreb, some of the buses only run during the main summer season, which also do not make the most ideal way of travelling.