ACI Marina Dalmacija Sukosan
How to travel to Marina Dalmacija in Šukosan?
The Marina Dalmacija is situated in Šukasan / Bibinje which is 11 km south of Zadar, the second largest city in Dalmatia.
When arriving with plane you have option to fly to the following airport:
- Zadar airport: which is located 10-12 km from the marina, transportation from Zadar airport to marina Dalmacija you can find here.
- Split airport: is the second closest airport which is located about 125 km from Marina Dalmacija, transportation from Split airport to Marina Dalmacija you can find here.
- Rijeka airport: this airport is located about 230 km from Marina Dalmacija.
- Zagreb airport: Croatia’s largest airport is located 290 km from Marina Dalmacija.
- Dubrovnik airport: is located about 340 km from Marina Dalmacija.
- Pula airport: is approximately 400 km driving distance from Marina Dalmacija.
You can use the search form here to see price for transfer for various types of vehicles from any of the mentioned airport to the Dalmacija marina in Sukosan.
Travelling to Marina Dalmacija with train or bus:
Getting to Marina Dalmacija by train is almost possible, the closest train station is Zadar, which has train connection to Zagreb, from where trains from various countries in Europe arrive.
There are no international bus connections driving to Sukosan, but Zadar has connection to Germany, Austria and Switzerland, alternatively it is possible to travel via Zagreb.